Flies can be a nuisance in your home and business but left untreated can quickly turn into an unwanted infestation which requires professional fly control in Mansfield.
Flies are known to spread disease, contaminate food and some species can bite humans. Acting quickly is very important to ensure an infestation can be stopped.
There are many ways in which you can help to prevent flies. We would advise following these steps after fly control Mansfield treatment to help prevent any future infestations
- Prevent Access – Keep windows and doors closed or block out light using curtains
- Cover food – Make sure any food left out is covered to stop flies spreading disease when they land on food before we eat it
- Seal bins & water butts – Make sure that all bins indoors and outdoors use sealed lids
- Clean up after your pet – Pet faeces are the perfect breeding ground for flies
- Remove dead flies – Prevent any other bugs from feeding on them
Our Fly Control Process
After we receive your call we will arrange a time to come and survey the problem and provide a quote and recommendations on how to implement the fly control.
If you decide to use our services our a qualified technician will arrange an appointment to perform the recommended fly control treatment.
Once treatment has been completed we will arrange a follow-up visit to make sure your fly control problem has been resolved.