Rats are a serious risk to both domestic and commercial properties. We provide professional rat control Mansfield services to neutralise rat infestations.
Apart from the spread of disease rats can also chew through piping, electrical cables and wood work potentially causing serious structural damage.
Got a Rat problem?
Rats have excellent survival abilities. Their ability to climb, burrow and jump combined with rapid breeding can make catching rats challenging.
How do you know you have a potential rat problem? here are some signs to look out for:
- Droppings – Rat dropping are dark brown in a tapered, spindle shape, like a large grain of rice.
- Marks – You may see smudges on surfaces from grease or dirt on their bodies
- Gnaw marks – Rats can gnaw on electrical cables, piping and wood
- Holes – Brown rats dig extensive burrows for shelter
- Nests – Rats will use materials such as loft insulation and cardboard to make their nests
- Footprints – foot prints and tail marks may be visible in dusty unused areas
GB Pest Control Services can quickly assess your situation, discover the infestation and tackle the problem with modern methods. Contact us now for help.
It doesn’t matter how big or small a problem may be. We make sure that we always get to the bottom of your rat control problem and will come back if necessary to lay traps and keep you updated.
As with all our pest control methods our rat control Mansfield is humane and quick. We strive to make sure your house or business is ridden of rats with as little pain to the animals as possible.